background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sketches by Carly #46 - Love in Venice

Hi.  I have a new sketch challenge up at Sketches by Carly!!  (see sketch in my sidebar)
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter who gave my DT some images to use and they are SUPER CUTE!! 
For my card I used "Love in Venice"

This sketch challenge goes until January 5, so come on over and play along!!
♥   ♥   ♥
ALSO:  The Paper Shelter is having a 2-week Birthday Celebration Challenge & Blog Hop.  Their challenge is of course "Celebration" and my card celebrates LOVE --- my parent's 15th wedding anniversary is Dec. 21st  (and mom's birthday is 2 days before Valentine's Day so it can be for several occassions). 


5 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

Lovely card Carly. And i always love your sketches. Thanks for joining us at TPS and on our First Birthday Blog Hop, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Izzy said...

Hi Carly ... I love your blog and I just entered your sketch challenge #46 and I hope to enter more. I love this card the colours are so pretty and my Nonno is from near Venice in Italy so I love this stamp. I'm going to ask my Mum if she can buy it for me. Izzy

Margaret said...

Great card! I love the lace trim and all of the layered hearts! A beautiful 'love' card. I'm hoping to find time over Christmas break to play along this time!!

Kathy W. said...

Carly Carly Carly....wonderful job with this image. I LOVE it, great idea to use hearts.

Tracey Manderson said...

Ohhhh another wonderful card Carly!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter Birthday hop, and good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Tracey